1. What do you do for Cellular Sales? I am an IT Project Manager
2. What do you enjoy about working at Cellular Sales? I love the people, the culture and the industry. It’s always changing, sometimes in a moment’s notice, which makes it an exciting place to work.
3. Can you share a particularly satisfying experience or proud moment from work? I am constantly proud and inspired by the kindness and generosity of the company. Anytime someone is down or going through a particularly hard time, the team always comes together and finds a way to support them. This happens throughout the entire company every day!
4. What do you like about Cellular Sales that sets it apart from other companies? Cellular Sales truly cares about its customers and its employees. They want to see everyone have success and will support you every step of the way.
5. What was the most unusual, interesting or fun job you had prior to joining Cellular Sales? I honestly can say I haven’t had one.
6. What are some of your hobbies? I love music, movies and spending time with friends and family, especially my son.
7. Do you have a good story about your team or something funny that happen at work? I think the best thing was when I graduated with my MBA. Afterwards, I thought we were having a small celebratory dinner, and instead I walked into a huge surprise party. It truly made me feel honored to be a part of this family.
8. What kind of phone do you use? iPhone
9. How did you end up working for Cellular Sales? Referral, etc. I was referred by a friend of mine I met while working at U.S. Cellular
10. How are you different now than when you began your career with Cellular Sales? A lot has changed after 14 years. I graduated from college with my bachelor’s, became a mom, and then went back to school for my MBA, which wouldn’t have been possible without the support of my team.
11. Where do you see yourself or hope to be in the next 5 years? I have been asking myself this a lot lately, and honestly I hope that I will still be a part of Cellular Sales in some fashion. I really love what I do currently, and in this industry the demand for new and improved technology will always be there, which helps keeps my job fun and exciting.