- What do you do for Cellular Sales?
National Operations Support Supervisor
- What do you enjoy about working at Cellular Sales?
The opportunity to learn tasks that are outside my comfort zone. I love the constant growth that I see in the company and the growth that I have experienced personally.
- Can you share a particularly satisfying experience or proud moment from work?
When I worked in the Contact Center, we turned our team completely from outbound to inbound overnight in support of the iPhone 4s launch. We had to work together to change our scripts, hours of operation and training. As a caller at that time, I had the opportunity to witness our leadership team work together and lead by example within a moment’s notice.
- What do you like about Cellular Sales that sets it apart from other companies?
In every department I’ve worked in, the managers and directors love to hear new and innovative ways to get the job done. We always have a process, but brainstorming is always encouraged.
- What was the most unusual, interesting or fun job you had prior to joining Cellular Sales?
I was an advocate at a domestic violence shelter. This was an emotionally exhausting but very rewarding job.
- What are some of your hobbies?
My husband, son Jack and our dog Roxy, love to be outdoors on the weekend. At the dog park, hiking, 4-wheeling or just relaxing in the back yard with the sprinkler!
- Do you have a good story about your team or something funny that happen at work?
We love to play pranks on each other! Two of my close friends at work played a prank on me by stealing my roses one Valentine’s Day… It’s funny now! They still mock my enraged reaction!!
- What kind of phone do you use?
iPhone 6s plus – love it!
9. How did you end up working for Cellular Sales?
My sister-in-law recommended the job to me.
- How are you different now than when you began your career with Cellular Sales?
I have grown and matured both professionally and personally. I have learned how to be an effective communicator and leader from the amazing examples that I’ve been blessed to have as a leadership team.