- What do you do for Cellular Sales?
I sell Verizon products, services, and accessories, as well as train new hires.
- What do you enjoy about working at Cellular Sales?
I enjoy working with the people. The people I work with are motivated and fun, so it’s a good balance between work and play. Time flies on the sales floor when you enjoy those who are around you.
- Can you share a particularly satisfying experience or proud moment from work?
There are plenty of them. Most revolve around team selling and being able to have co-workers that help at any time to create a satisfying experience for the customer. It’s a win-win for all parties involved.
- What do you like about Cellular Sales that sets it apart from other companies?
The earning potential makes this company different from other sales-based companies. There is no ceiling cap on the earning potential, with the freedom to create your own sales process and own your customers. The harder you work, the more you make.
- What was the most unusual, interesting or fun job you had prior to joining Cellular Sales?
I worked for Sprint. It was in the mall, and you meet the most interesting people from all walks of life. Some people open up their entire life story, and you really get to learn who people are and a better understanding of where they come from.
- What are some of your hobbies?
I love running and weightlifting. I ran track in high school. It’s a great stress reliever and a healthy way to vent.
- Do you have a good story about your team or something funny that happen at work?
We have very good team chemistry, and it is very common to see us telling jokes about each other back and forth on the sales floor. Customers always tend to enjoy it as it lightens the mood and helps provide an amazing experience for our customers. Sometimes we get customers that chime in with us. Everyone has a great time in our stores.
- What kind of phone do you use?
I use a galaxy s7.
- How did you end up working for Cellular Sales? Referral, etc.
I was referred by an employee while I was working at Sprint.
- How are you different now than when you began your career with Cellular Sales?
I have a greater understanding of people and strive for the goals I want. I ask myself, “Am I doing everything I can to earn the happiness that I want?” Between the people I’ve encountered and the bar always being raised, I have developed into a more well-rounded person than I was four years ago.
- Where do you see yourself or hope to be in the next five years?
I hope to see myself on the warehousing side of business. I want to go into the field of operations and supply chain either for Cellular Sales or a company with culture similar to it.