I am a mentor and sales representative for the company.
- What do you enjoy about working at Cellular Sales?
I enjoy the challenge of selling to a variety of clientele daily and the teamwork and positive atmosphere of our stores.
- Can you share a particularly satisfying experience or proud moment from work?
I had a customer come in that was having a hard time with another carrier. After following up with them for over a month, they set an appointment with me. They loved how experienced and genuine I was even though they were with a different company. They ended up with six new Verizon lines of service and came in the next day with a $25 gift card and homemade cookies, because they had a wonderful customer experience!
- What do you like about Cellular Sales that sets it apart from other companies?
There is no micromanagement and that’s huge. Also you put in what you get. However you choose to work, off-shift and on-shift, the possibilities are endless.
- What was the most unusual, interesting or fun job you had prior to joining Cellular Sales?
I owned a pizza shop with my father. The family-run business was the best business I’ve been in. That’s why I like Cellular Sales so much. Everyone here is just like family to me!
- What are some of your hobbies?
I like to fish, boat and spend time with my kids.
- Do you have a good story about your team or something funny that happen at work?
I was processing a late night sale, right around close, and my team members all stayed with me to help transfer contacts and photos. They did the closing duties and didn’t expect anything from me in return. They made it fun. They interacted with the customers, had bubbly, fun attitudes and made it great for me and the customers!
- What kind of phone do you use?
Currently, I use the LG G5.
- How did you end up working for Cellular Sales? Referral, etc.
My fiancé referred me to the store. She knew how much stress I was under with my previous job, and the long hours were killing me. It was definitely the right choice.
- How are you different now than when you began your career with Cellular Sales?
I have less stress and more family time.
- Where do you see yourself or hope to be in the next 5 years?
I see myself as an area sales manager. I would love to move up the ladder.